• March 10Follow us on Instagram @ titantimesnews
The Student News Site of Tinley Park High School

Titan Times

Titan Times

Titan Times

Countdown to Graduation
Congratulations Graduates

Flips and High Flying Action

Image Acquired from Flickr

The Jesse White Tumblers came to Tinley Park High School on Wednesday, September 13, 2023, with an exciting performance that included many flips and tricks! The tumblers left TPHS students speechless due to their ability to jump and flip extremely HIGH and low. (Please don’t do these stunts without professional help and the correct equipment). The Jesse White Tumblers are located in Chicago, Illinois. They are a tumbling group inspired by Jesse White who created the group so teens in the city could have a positive alternative to negative behaviors such as drugs, drinking, and gangs. The Jesse White Tumblers have been around since 1959, taking people ages 6 and up into their organization. The Jesse White Tumblers also incorporate a tutoring program to help improve kids’ reading, math skills, writing skills, and spelling abilities. This group has been able to travel to Canada, Hong Kong, Bermuda, China, Tokyo, Japan, and much more! The Jesse White Tumblers have had such a positive impact not only TPHS but also on the greater Chicagoland community.  Thank you to Jesse White Tumblers!

Information was taken from their site: https://jessewhitetumblingteam.com/about/