Support TPHS Musicians and Local Charities with Vocal Valentines

This Valentine’s Day, the Tinley Park High School and Oak Forest High School choral programs are working together to create and sell “Vocal Valentines.” These are video and audio recordings of classic love songs – sung by the students in the choir program. The virtual performances are a perfect gift for any friend, family member, or “special someone” on this holiday of love.

Due to the adversity faced by many people in the present times, the choral programs have decided to donate all of their profits to the Tinley Park Food Pantry. This food pantry is part of the Greater Chicago Food Depository. All donations will go toward fighting food insecurity at a local level. Evidently, the Vocal Valentines serve a greater purpose than being a unique gift.

The choir students were 100% in charge of recording the music. This means that, if you have ever wanted to see one of your friends in choir perform, now is your chance. In addition, the Valentines have been digitally edited by Tinley Park’s Eric Allen and Oak Forest’s Kate Cabrera. All of the students in the choral programs are excited to share their hard work with the community. 

Videos cost $5.00, and audio recordings cost $3.00. They can each be personalized by choosing a specific song and student you would like to hear. There is even an option to add a personalized message for your gift recipient. The following songs are available for purchase: “Baby Face,” “Bushel And a Peck,” “Earth Angel,” “Goin’ Out of My Head,” and “If I Fell.”

To buy a Vocal Valentine, you must go to the website, https://vocalvalentines.weebly.com/. Once there, you can either print out a pdf order form to turn into the school’s main office, or you can fill out an online Google Form and make a payment through Paypal. There are a limited number of Valentines Available, so be sure to buy one before they sell out! Orders are due by February first.