Seniors Sign

Seniors+Sign

Staff Writer

Congratulations to many of our senior athletes who recently signed with the college of their choice! Several students had multiple offers from which to choose from. The following students will continue on with their education to pursue a post-secondary degree while playing the sport they are passionate about:

Kayleon Ashie – Football – Illinois Wesleyan University
Larri’O Cunigan – Football – University of Louisville
Anthony Czerwiec – Football – Aurora University
Brandon Dirks – Track – Trinity Christian College
Joey Harris – Football – St. Ambrose University
Zach Hesse – Baseball – Trinity Christian College
Eric Jenkins – Wrestling – Lakeland University
Magnum McManigal – Lacrosse – Illinois Wesleyan University
Tori Richardson – Softball – Marian University of Wisconsin
Hannah Wollschlager – Volleyball – Benedictine University

Some of the careers they will be pursuing are nursing, engineering, exercise science, and sports management. They are looking forward to this new chapter in their lives, meeting new people, gaining independence, and getting a great paying job.

On their way out, these graduating seniors have some advice for the underclassmen athletes who are a part of the many teams here at TPHS. Victoria Richardson’s advice is to have all the fun before it’s too late. She says to not blink because then you will be all grown up and moving on into the big world. Anthony Czerwiec’s advice would be to do your classwork. He states that you have to be a good student first and foremost and one who respects your teachers. Joey Harris says that while it might get rough at times, your teammates and your love for the sport will push you through. Erick Jenkins wants athletes to remember to stay focused, do not quit, and remember God decides who wins and loses. Lastly, Hannah Wollschlager’s advice applies to sports and life when she wants students to remember to not worry about what others are doing but rather worry about what is important to you.

The Titan Times wishes the best for all of our graduating seniors in whatever endeavor they pursue in life. Congratulations!